Naturopathic medicine seeks to the address the root cause of disease while providing natural solutions for painful or irritating symptoms. What sets Naturopathic Doctors apart in the healthcare field is their trained ability to see you and your unique healthcare journey, and encourage healing from the inside out. NDs seek to treat your health care concern and then prevent it from returning, while preemptively treating chronic disease from occurring later in life.
If you struggle with the following, consider adding naturopathic treatment to your life:
- Chronic conditions that you feel you need more support for; pain (arthritis, autoimmune disease, headaches, fibromyalgia, musculoskeletal concerns), skin health, high blood pressure, diabetes, infertility or PCOS, menopausal symptoms, weight gain, bloating, fatigue, depression, painful periods, etc
- Recovery; post-surgical, post-stroke, post-injury, post-chemotherapy or radition
- Lifestyle changes and preventing chronic disease in the future
- Annoying health “bothers”; chronic runny nose, patchy rashes, fatigue that won’t budge, recurrent infections, etc
- “Not feeling like yourself”; weight changes, sexual dysfunction, mood changes, appetite changes, hair loss, digestive pain, etc
- Wanting to take control of your health, ask questions, gain knowledge and be empowered in your own journey